Friday 7 August 2009

Help. I need somebody. Help...

Each Saturday in August there are fireworks in Swanage organised by the Carnival committee. These are intended to continue the great work and fundraising done during Carnival week and raise further finds for local organisations. A week on Saturday (15th August) the collection will be in aid of the RNLI. For this to be truly successful we somehow need to find roughly 50 volunteers to assist us with shaking buckets. If, by any chance, you are reading this, will be in Swanage on the 15th August and would be willing to assist, can you please give Dave a ring at the boathouse (01929423237) and let him know. Ultimately the more people there are out there shaking buckets, the more money will be raised so why not give it a go?

If you are keen (and have let Dave know that you are available and willing to help) you will need to meet on the seafront by the Clock tower at 21:30. You will be finished by about 22:15 and can then come along for a fundraising pint and a dance to the Reptiles at Prince Albert Gardens!

Help me if you can, I'm feeling down
And I do appreciate you being 'round.
Help me get my feet back on the ground,
Won't you please, please help me?

(The Beatles - Help)

No comments: