Thursday 17 May 2007

Shh, don't tell anyone......

I hardly dare to say this, we all know what's going to happen. Last night at about 1700, a small crew boarded Pinky and turned her bow towards Poole. The Repairs to the Robert Charles Brown are complete and the low water slipway trials were a success. Like I say, I hardly dare mention it but I do have a feeling that this time she is here to stay. It seems a shame really, in a way Pinky was beginning to feel quite comfortable and familiar, it's such a long time since we've had RCB I suspect she is now going to feel all wrong!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how things such as boats and vehicles can feel so different even though they are supposed to be identical?

I work for the ambulance service and we have in the last 6 months on station had 2 brand new merc sprinter A&E ambulances, both from the same fitter to the same spek, infact their registrations are only one digit different, yet they 'feel' and handle completely differently.

Hope all goes well with RCB.