Thursday 27 September 2007

Take me to your leader

I am delighted to report that something of an epiphany has occurred in my photography career. After much effort and no small number of failures I have finally managed to take a photo of the Coxswain almost smiling. Goodness knows what he had to be so cheerful about?

The only other news that I have to report is that Jon Deas will be away this weekend (big sigh of relief from protective mothers in Swanage). He is travelling up to Snowdonia to take part in a 'Swift Water Rescue Technicians' course in support of his work as a rapid response team member. I imagine that this will be a pretty cold affair but probably great fun. He has promised photos on his return. Watch this space.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he has plenty to smile about i can tell you!!! just look at his two wonderful sons!!!!

lifeboatjohn said...

I'm not sure I'v met those two........I've met Gav and Matt though!