Wednesday 5 September 2007

New beginnings

You may have wondered why my blogging has been somewhat intermittent of late. Unfortunately I have been somewhat busy preparing for a new job. Sadly this change of employment has meant a move out of Swanage to work so I will no longer be quite so available for shouts as I was previously. Still, as my new head Andy Browning pointed out in assembly this morning, there are only 175 school days in the year so that leaves plenty of time for other things! Nevertheless, this is for me a very exciting change and one which I have a feeling I will come to be very glad to have made. Even more exciting is the fact that my two young girls will also go to school at the same school so they will have the pleasure of being taught by Daddy. Though perhaps not for a few years yet!

Anyway, now that my legs are under the desk I will do my best to do more in the way of blogging from now on. I certainly have an awful lot of photos from the summer months to share.

I am just a poor boy
Though my story's seldom told
I have squandered my resistance
For a pocket full of mumbles such are promises
All lies and jests
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

(Simon & Garfunkel)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww cute ...

Mark and Heather

Will said...

Nice uniforms!
End of holidays comes to us all - I've been struggling with the same thing over the past week or so. But new horizons do sugar the pill!
Hope Dumpton really works out well!
Will

1UP RPG said...

Love that song.

And what cute little girls!

Have a great day.

Every, Every Minute