Sunday 17 August 2008

Here and gone

So Lifeboat week has finished. It's certainly been busy but also a lot of fun for all involved I think? As usual I have loads of photos, I will try and get organised over the next few days and put as many up as I can manage.

In a moving ceremony Deasy tapped the first barrel (all the beer was provided by the Ship...thanks Nathan)at about 4pm on Friday. I'm not sure exactly how many were drunk altogether but it was many!

Black Sheep kicked off the entertainment on Friday night with a spot of country dancing. As expected the crew interpreted this as an invitation to throw each other about wildly.

Stormy Stan showed up with his bucket many times and proved to be a real hit with the local girls.

And the crew seemed to be having a great time.

Lots of hugs and happy smiles all round...

No comments: