Thursday 4 October 2007

Rubber ball

It's funny how some things keep coming back to you.

During August I wrote a blog entry about a shout where we were first off told to wait for the police to come with us then told to go without them because they had not done a sea survival course. I'd quite forgotten about this but was reminded when a piece appeared in the Sunday Telegraph last weekend and the Telegraph this morning. The journalist in question had thankfully made the effort to read my entry carefully and had quoted me accurately. It has certainly reminded me that by posting my thoughts here I am laying them open to scrutiny by anyone and everyone. I will continue to bare this in mind when I post!

Rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you
Rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you
Ah-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
I'm like a rubber ball
Baby that's all that I am to you
(Bouncy, bouncy) (bouncy, bouncy)

(Aaron Schroeder and Ann Orlowski)

No comments: