Wednesday 9 December 2009

Great lives

Over the last few days Dave and I have added a few more potted biographies to the crew website. If you want to have a look at them click here then click on crew then information and choose the rogue you want to find out more about. I've tried to keep it light-hearted but without being too frivolous or indeed offensive! Hopefully I achieved this...added so far are Martin, Rob, Paul Elleray, Skid, Kev and Ant. The rest to follow over the next couple of days.

1 comment:

mannanan said...

Some great descriptive comments there John, especially like the way you have mixed the funny with the serious.Our site (Ramsey Lifeboat) has been off air for a while and needs major updating I've been asked if I'd like the task but I'm not too sure. Maybe when I've my Day Skipper out of the way....See you've a fellow Brummie on board with Steve Williams. Where about's in Brum is he from ? I Hail from Selly Oak....Take care.